Cape Town, March 17, 2022 –South Africa and Tajikistan Friendship dinner was hosted by Tajikistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the Republic of South Africa in Protea Hotel Fire & Ice by Marriott Cape Town.
The delegation of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan headed by Deputy Chairman Mdm. Manzura Rustamova.
The aim of this friendship dinner is to have a humble get-together of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan with our South African colleagues and associates, as per list below.
- Manzura Rustamova (Deputy Chairman of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan)
- Levan M. Croce (Principal Officer, Official Representative of Tajikistan Chamber of Commerce South Africa)
- Igshaan Higgins (South African Legal Scholar)
- Nazier Paulsen (Members of the National Assembly in the Parliament of South Africa)
- Ishmail Boolay (Businessman and property developer)
Another enjoyable occasion connecting countries, bringing the people closer and straighten friendship and businesses of our nations in developing bilateral relationship allowing both South Africa and Tajikistan Friendship to add new areas of collaboration into their portfolio.